All Iron Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The venture was found in Europe in Spain. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Bilbao.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The current fund was established by Ander Michelena, Jon Uriarte. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the All Iron Ventures, startups are often financed by FJ Labs, Cabiedes & Partners, Viriditas Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are FJ Labs, JME Ventures, Samaipata. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Samaipata, Total Ventures, Point Nine Capital.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Education, E-Commerce. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Spain. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight LendingHome, Rebag, Roofstock.
|20 May 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|103M||08 Jan 2021||Spain, Madrid|
|20M||02 Dec 2020||Spain, Valencia|
|10M||07 Oct 2020||Spain, Madrid|
|26M||23 Sep 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|2M||17 Sep 2020||Spain, Bilbao|
|5M||25 Jun 2020||Portugal, " Portugal"}|
|3M||20 May 2020||Brazil, São Paulo|
|15M||14 May 2020||United States, New York|
– Refurbed from Vienna is a marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region promoting sustainable consumption. – Company raised $54m in Series B funding. – The round was led by Evli Growth Partners and Almaz Capital, which joined existing investors such as Speedinvest, Bonsai Partners and All Iron Ventures, as well as a group of new backers – Hermes GPE, C4 Ventures, SevenVentures, Alpha Associates, Monkfish Equity (Trivago Founders), Kreos, Isomer Capital and Creas Impact Fund. ̵... Read more
– InstaCarro, a digital marketplace that connects used car sellers to dealers in Brazil, has raised $23m in a Series B round of funding. – The round was led by U.S.-based firms J Ventures, FJ Labs and Rise Capital, and joined by Spain’s All Iron Ventures and Big Sur. – With the latest round, São Paulo-based InstaCarro has now raised more than $56m since its 2015 inception. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.