This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Asia, India. The primary office of this VC is located in Bengaluru.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. Along with Speciale Invest, start-ups are often financed by Peepul Capital LLC, Microsoft Accelerator Bangalore. The fund often co-invests with growX ventures, Windrose Capital, Vijay Shekhar Sharma. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by TVS Motor Company, Pi Ventures, BluePointe Ventures.
The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 74 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund's activity peaked in 2019. Speciale Invest participates, on average, in 17 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are most common for this fund. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2016.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Consulting, Software. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are FrontdeskAI, Motherhood India. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: specialeinvest.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.