Pi Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The company was established in Asia in India. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Bangalore.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Pi Ventures, startups are often financed by Binny Bansal, Axilor Ventures, Venture Highway. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Axilor Ventures, Binny Bansal, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Binny Bansal, SIDBI, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, Psychology. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Wysa, FrontdeskAI, Locus.sh
When the investment is from Pi Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. This Pi Ventures works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
This organization was formed by Manish Singhal, Umakant Soni. The overall number of key employees were 3.
|Air Products and Chemicals||Kelayres, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Blockchain Founders Fund||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Burrage Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Hongzhi Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|InSite Partners||California, Cupertino, United States|
|Jingxin Venture Capital||-|
|Liberty Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Maddie's Fund||California, Pleasanton, United States|
|Nishikawa Communications||Aichi Prefecture, Japan, Nagoya|
|Otis McAllister Inc||-|
|Rock Central||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|SK China||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Steel Dynamics||Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States|
|Technology Ventures Corporation||Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States|
|TriNova||France, Rhone-Alpes, Saint-didier-au-mont-d'or|
|Wonderplanet||Japan, Kyūshū, Nishiki|
|$1M||29 Sep 2022||Lewes, Delaware, United States|
|07 Sep 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$3M||02 Aug 2022||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$20M||14 Jul 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$4M||12 Apr 2022||Faridabad, Haryana, India|
|$7M||20 Oct 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$17M||15 Sep 2021||Burlingame, California, United States|
|$1M||09 Sep 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$4M||24 Aug 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
– Pyxis One closed $17M in Series B funding.
– With total funding of $24M, the tech startup plans to use this round of capital for investments in product development, and to expand to new markets.
– Celesta Capital and Premji Invest co-led the round with participation from previous investors Chiratae Ventures, pi Ventures, and Exfinity Venture Partners.
– Pyxis One enables enterprises to scale accurate data-driven marketing.
– The startup’s codeless AI ecosystem comprises dozens of AI models deployed across different aspects such as targeting, optimization, creative recommendation, and consumer research, enabling a complete ecosystem that can help teams collaborate, and leverage capabilities enabled by the adoption of AI.
– Ai Palette, a startup that uses machine learning to help companies spot trends in real time and get them retail-ready, raised $4.4m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by pi Ventures and Exfinity Venture Partners, and also included participation from returning backers food tech venture firm AgFunder and Decacorn Capital, and new investor Anthill Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand into more markets and fill engineering and data science roles.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.