In 1979 was created TVS Motor Company, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in Asia in India. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Chennai.
The typical startup value when the investment from TVS Motor Company is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the TVS Motor Company, startups are often financed by Wipro Ventures, Wipro Technologies, Speciale Invest. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wipro Ventures, Lumis Partners, HIVE Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight TagBox, Altizon Systems. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Adventure Travel, Rental. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
|Cannae Holdings||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|CareerOne||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Cheers Capital Partners||China, Hongkou District|
|Haiheng Innovation Investment Management||Anhui, China, Hefei|
|Hitotoki Incubator||Chiba, Japan, Minato|
|India Opportunities Fund||-|
|Licheng Touzi||China, Huzhou, Zhejiang|
|Popular Sky Holdings||-|
|RMB Ventures||Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Rukam Capital||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Skyline Medical Inc.||Eagan, Minnesota, United States|
|Sunic Capital||China, Shanghai|
|The Lewin Group||Falls Church, United States, Virginia|
|Tianjin Huacheng Zhiyuan Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Trind Ventures||Estonia, Harjumaa, Tallinn|
|UL Ventures||Illinois, Northbrook, United States|
|VIKO GROUP||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Virginia Founders Fund||-|
|$137M||21 Apr 2022||Derby, Derby, United Kingdom|
|$180M||15 Apr 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$14M||09 Dec 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$3M||03 Sep 2020||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$3M||09 May 2019||India, Karnataka|
|$7M||29 Apr 2019||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|$780K||15 Aug 2018||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|08 Dec 2017||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$195K||14 Aug 2017||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.