Funds with similar focus
|Serruya Private Equity||Canada, Markham|
|Sinopharm Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Sanchez Capital Partners||United States, Austin|
|AMOREPACIFIC Ventures||South Korea, Seoul|
|Corriente Advisors||United States, Fort Worth|
|The Galleon Group||-|
|The Norinchukin Bank||Japan, Chiyoda|
|PRIME Coalition||United States, Cambridge|
|Dangdai Science & Technology Industries Group||China, Wuhan|
|Arc Capital Development||United States, Denver|
|Anjos do Brasil||Brazil, Sao Paulo|
|Qianhai Equity Exchange||China, Shenzhen|
|CCB Principal Asset Management||China, Beijing|
|Kaixun Paiku||China, Hangzhou|
|eBrands||United States, Scottsdale|
|European Venture Investment Group||-|
|$200K||28 Feb 2013||South Korea, " South Korea"}|
|$1M||01 Dec 2012||South Korea, " South Korea"}|
|01 Nov 2012||United States, San Francisco|
|$261K||01 May 2012||South Korea, " South Korea"}|
|01 Jan 2012||South Korea, " South Korea"}|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.