Science House Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Science House Capital is the renowned VC, which was created in 2008. The the headquarters of this VC is in New York. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are SaaS, Security. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 6 more areas of investment. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Quartzy, Quartzy are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 4.
Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are most common for this fund. This fund was the most active in 2012. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 7 others. Besides Science House Capital, start-ups are typically funded by reinmkr capital, Y Combinator, Start Fund. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are reinmkr capital, Y Combinator, Start Fund, the total number of co-investors is 6. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Y Combinator, Lerer Hippeau, Khosla Ventures, as well as 3 other investors.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thecapitalgroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
33.3% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.