In 1988 was created Resona Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Asia in Japan. The main department of described VC is located in the Tokyo.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Resona Capital, startups are often financed by Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, SMBC Venture Capital, NIF SMBC Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yasuda Enterprise Development, SMBC Venture Capital, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SMBC Venture Capital, Pegasus Tech Ventures, Japan Asia Investment.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Japan. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sosei Group, Monstar Lab, REGiMMUNE Corporation. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Software. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2004. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Resona Capital works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|0BS||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|AppLovin||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Bancor||Switzerland, Zug, Zug|
|Bangor Angels||Bangor, Maine, United States|
|Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Lair East Labs||New York, New York, United States|
|Magellan||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Montage Capital||California, Cupertino, United States|
|OnPoint Technologies||Florida, United States, Winter Park|
|Shenzhen Ruige Industrial Development||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Sun-Times Media Group||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Updata Partners||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|UtiliCorp United Inc||-|
|XRM Media||Burbank, California, United States|
|$7M||19 Jan 2022||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$9M||26 Feb 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$11M||16 Nov 2020||Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan|
|$2M||06 Jul 2020||Japan, Shizuoka Prefecture|
|$1M||16 Jun 2020||Japan, Chiyoda|
|$2M||26 May 2020||Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan|
|$8M||24 Apr 2020||Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan|
|$6M||04 Apr 2020||Toyonaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan|
|$23M||10 Nov 2019||Chiyoda, Japan|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.