This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The VC's location is in Asia, Japan. Line Ventures is a CVC subsidiary of a larger organisation. The main office of this VC is situated in Tokyo.
The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Along with Line Ventures, start-ups are often financed by 500 Startups, Femto Growth Capital, East Ventures as well as 17 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Vertex Ventures, SMDV, overall with 14 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Vertex Ventures, Triputra Group.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Indonesia. Besides this, the fund also invested in 4 other countries. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Fastwork, ZUZU Hospitality, iPrice Group. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Marketing, Loyalty Programs. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund.
At the time of investment by Line Ventures, a typical start-up valuation would be 50-100 millions dollars. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 13 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
12.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.