Renaissance Capital Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2008. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Therapeutics, Financial Services. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 2 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Shieldpay, Centauri Therapeutics, Micrima.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Renaissance Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Ascension Ventures Limited, Swarraton Partners, Seedrs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pi Labs, London Co-Investment Fund, Concentric. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Technology Venture Partners, Robert Gall, Newable Private Investing.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Adventure Capital Global||New York, New York, United States|
|Atain||Farmington Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Beijing Asia Pacific East Communication Network||Beijing, Beijing Shi, China|
|Bell Atlantic Mobile||Bedminster, New Jersey, United States|
|Cito Ventures||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Community Foundation Of South Okanagan Similkameen||British Columbia, Canada, Penticton|
|Driventure||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Holton Capital Group||Missouri, Saint Louis, United States|
|Hongli Chuangtou||China, Linyi, Shandong|
|Rhinos Asset Management||-|
|Rider Global||Cyprus, Limassol, Limassol|
|Riverside Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Sinofaith intellectual Property||China, Shanghai|
|Suzhou Jinshicheng Investment Management||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|TenEleven Ventures||Burlingame, California, United States|
|transaction Japan||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki|
|Xiangshui Dongting Ziben||-|
|Zhijie Ziben||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|ZZ Capital International||-|
|19 Jan 2021||Scotland|
|16 Dec 2020||England|
|09 Dec 2020||England|
|22 Sep 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|03 Sep 2020||Ireland, Dublin|
|19 Aug 2020||England|
|17 Jul 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|14 Jul 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|18 Jun 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.