Prosegur appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1976. The venture was found in Europe in Spain. Prosegur appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Madrid.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Prosegur, startups are often financed by Xesgalicia, Unirisco, State of Mind Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Xesgalicia, Unirisco, Swanlaab Venture Factory.
The real fund results show that this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This Prosegur works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Brazil. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Financial Services, Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Situm Technologies, S.L., Scout, RE'FLEKT. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|AdOutlet.com||New York, New York, United States|
|Armonia||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Chunxiao Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Iceberg Ventures||Kentucky, Louisville, United States|
|Lenana Capital||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|Meson Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Nonami Investments||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Owl Ventures||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Reliant Energy Ventures||Houston, Texas, United States|
|SEB Pension Fund||-|
|Shanghai ICY Capital Management||China, Shanghai|
|Weaving Invest fund||-|
|Zhongtang Touzi||China, Ningbo Shi, Zhejiang|
|ZIM Integrated Shipping Services||Hefa, Hefa, Israel|
|$9M||18 May 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$20M||11 May 2022||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
|$8M||06 Jan 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
Situm Technologies, S.L.
|$3M||03 Oct 2019||Spain, Galicia, Spain|
|$1M||14 Feb 2019||Bavaria|
|$7M||12 Dec 2018||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$8M||13 Nov 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||03 Sep 2018||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.