Oxford Investment Consultants LLP is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Oxford Investment Consultants LLP, startups are often financed by Oxford Sciences Innovation, Parkwalk Advisors, Oxford University Innovation. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Oxford Sciences Innovation, Oxford University Innovation, Goldman Sachs Principal Strategic Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Oxford University Innovation, Oxford Sciences Innovation, Nesta Ventures.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Zegami, Caristo Diagnostics, Oxford Biotrans Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. This Oxford Investment Consultants LLP works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|KDDI Open Innovation Fund||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Miniclip||Neuchatel, Neuchâtel, Switzerland|
|National Petrochemical Industrial Company||-|
|New Energy Capital||Germany, Hanover, Niedersachsen|
|Shanghai Commercial & Savings Bank||Taipei, Taiwan|
|The We Company||New York, New York, United States|
|UTC Investment Co.||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|V-Bio Ventures||Belgium, Gent, Oost-Vlaanderen|
|$11M||12 May 2022||-|
|$12M||09 Feb 2022||Vale of White Horse, England, United Kingdom|
|$13M||14 Dec 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$9M||08 Apr 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|30 Mar 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$32M||10 Feb 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$11M||03 Jun 2020||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$13M||20 May 2020||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||19 Jul 2019||United Kingdom, England|
– Oxford Endovascular from Oxford develops a micro stent to treat brain aneurysms.
– The company raised $10m in series A funding round.
– The round was led by new investors Vulpes Investment Management, who joined to lead the round and funds from the Additio Investment Group.
– Existing investors Oxford Sciences Innovation PLC, Parkwalk Advisors, Perivoli Innovations, Oxford Investment Consultants, the University of Oxford and private individuals also followed on.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.