Owl Rock Capital Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
This organization was formed by Doug Ostrover, Marc Lipschultz. The overall number of key employees were 22.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, Mobile Payments. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline CircleCI Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Owl Rock Capital Partners is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 participants. Despite the Owl Rock Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Threshold, Scale Venture Partners, International Finance Corporation. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Top Tier Capital Partners, Threshold, Stripes. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Silicon Valley Bank, Goldman Sachs, Barclays PLC.
|Ginko Ventures||Switzerland, Geneve|
|InVisionApp||United States, New York|
|New Magellan Ventures||United States, Washington|
|InfraVia Capital Partners||France, Paris|
|Aureos Capital||China, Qingdao Shi|
|C-III Capital Partners||-|
|Velocity Capital & Progression Africa||-|
|Orbis Investment Management||Bermuda, Hamilton|
|Xizang Lasa Jingji Jishu Kaifaqu Tianpeng Touzi||China, Lhasa|
|Shenzhen Powerleader Investment Holdings||China, Guangdong|
|CF Capital Management||United States, Stamford|
|Jiaken Asset Management||China, Shanghai|
|Lindbergh Technology Fund||-|
|Sarcha Advisors||India, Gurgaon|
|Jieyi Ziben||China, Beijing|
|CMR Capital Group||-|
|Hahn & Co||South Korea, Seoul|
|Suneight Investment||Japan, Minato|
|$50M||17 Aug 2021||United States, Redwood City|
|$150M||28 Jul 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$50M||27 Jul 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$150M||13 Jul 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$225M||24 Jun 2021||United States, Sunnyvale|
|$120M||17 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$275M||06 May 2021||United States, Sugar Land|
|$550M||04 May 2021||United States, Irvine|
|$100M||15 Apr 2021||United States, San Jose|
– Nuvemshop, Latin America’s leading e-commerce platform, today announced that it has raised a $500m Series E round of funding.
– The round was co-led by Insight Partners and Tiger Global Management, with significant participation from Alkeon and Owl Rock.
– Other investors that joined the round included Sunley House Capital and VMG Partners, as well as existing investors Accel, Kaszek, Kevin Efrusy, Qualcomm Ventures LLC, and ThornTree Capital.
– This new round of financing values the company at $3.1b and brings Nuvemshop’s total funding in the last 10 months to more than $620m.
– Split, the leading feature delivery and experimentation platform, announced $50m in Series D funding led by Owl Rock.
– The round was also joined by Northgate Capital and existing investors including Accel, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Harmony Partners, Microsoft’s venture capital fund M12, Atlassian Ventures, and ServiceNow.
– This latest round of investment brings Split’s total funding to $110m of which $83m was raised within the past year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.