Omnes Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1999. The venture was found in Europe in France. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Paris.
Besides them, we counted 19 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Omnes Capital, startups are often financed by Bpifrance, Ventech, Societe Generale Asset Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bpifrance, Andera Partners, Seventure Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Andera Partners, Ventech, Seventure Partners.
The top activity for fund was in 2009. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this Omnes Capital performs on 12 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PayPal, Scality, BioVex. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - France. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|74M||10 Mar 2021||Belgium, Ghent|
BIZAY / 360imprimir
|38M||03 Dec 2020||Portugal, Santa Maria, São Pedro e Matacães|
|21 Oct 2020||France, " France"}|
|11M||07 Oct 2020||France, Paris|
|40M||22 Jul 2020||France, Paris|
|46M||25 Jun 2020||France, Paris|
|45M||20 Nov 2019||France, Paris|
|4M||29 Oct 2019|
|08 Oct 2019||France, " France"}|
– Coave Therapeutics, a Paris, France-based clinical stage biotechnology company focused on developing life changing gene therapies in rare Ocular and CNS (Central Nervous System) diseases, raised a €21.2m ($25.1m) expansion of its Series B funding round, bringing the total raised to €33.1m ($39m). – This round was led by Seroba Life Sciences, supported by new investors Théa Open Innovation and eureKARE alongside existing shareholders Fund+, Omnes Capital, V-Bio Ventures, Kurma Partners, Idinvest, GO Capital, and Sham... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.