The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the California City.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Taiho Ventures, startups are often financed by The Column Group, OrbiMed, Foresite Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Column Group, OrbiMed, Foresite Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Column Group, OrbiMed, Invus.
The real fund results show that this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Taiho Ventures works on 1 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Axial Biotherapeutics, Breakpoint Therapeutics, Harpoon Therapeutics. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Biopharma, Biotechnology. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Access National Bank||Reston, United States, Virginia|
|Blue Stone Capital Management||Binjiang, China, Jiangxi|
|Creative Artists Agency||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|eXeed Technology||HaMerkaz, Israel, Savyon|
|Fuchengwan Touzi||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|JVCKenwood Corp.||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama|
|Kleinwort Benson||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Nobska Ventures||Maryland, Stevenson, United States|
|NorthPoint Communications Group||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Qingyan Lushi Investment||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Runwu Konggu||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|TechnoCap||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|The Mark Foundation for Cancer Research||-|
|The Pags Group||-|
|VILLAGEx||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|$65M||14 Jun 2022||California, United States|
|$50M||02 Jun 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$30M||26 Jan 2022||Minhang, Shanghai, China|
|$65M||03 Nov 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$37M||13 Oct 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$23M||22 Apr 2021||Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands|
|$80M||24 Feb 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$72M||07 Jan 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$60M||16 Oct 2020||California, United States|
– Theolytics, an Oxford, UK-based developer of a library of potential adenovirus product candidates and breakthrough bioselection systems, raised new funding from M Ventures.
– Funding was joined by Epidarex Capital and Taiho Ventures in an extension to the Series A financing.
– The expanded Series A funding will support the progress of internal programmes in ovarian cancer, and a second cancer indication in addition to further advancing the company’s technology platforms.
– Orna Therapeutics, a biotechnology company dedicated to RNA therapeutics (oRNAs), announced the completion of its $80m Series A financing.
– The financing was co-led by MPM Capital, Taiho Ventures, and F2 Ventures, with participation from leading strategic investors: Kite, a Gilead Company, Bristol Myers Squibb, Astellas Venture Management, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, and the PAGS Group.
– Orna Therapeutics is a biotechnology company dedicated to designing and delivering a new class of fully engineered circular RNA (oRNA) therapeutics with the potential to change the way disease is treated.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.