New Times Group appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1971. The company was established in Asia in Hong Kong. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Kowloon City.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 participants. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Oak Investment Partners, GSR Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Oak Investment Partners, Zhejiang VIE Science and Technology Company, Weifu High-Technology Group.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Protean Electric. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Automotive, Electronics. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2012. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|Bluefield Investments||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Curious Office Partners||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Dynamk Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Enphase Energy||California, Petaluma, United States|
|Ernst & Young||England, London, United Kingdom|
|First Asset||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar||-|
|Innovations and Future Creation||Japan, Tokyo|
|Kogta Financial India Limited||India, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Launch Africa||Ebène, Mauritius, Plaines Wilhems|
|MESA||New York, New York, United States|
|Nice Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Sandler Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|SCI investments||Oaks, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Shenzhen Aoto Electronics||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Weatherford International||Baar, Switzerland, Zug|
|$84M||09 Jul 2012||Michigan, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.