This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Neostella capital was established in 2008, and is a well known VC. The main office of this VC is situated in Tokyo. The VC's location is in Asia, Japan.
This fund was the most active in 2011. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. Neostella capital participates, on average, in 4 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2015. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Besides Neostella capital, start-ups are typically funded by Niigata Venture Capital, JAFCO Japan, Fast Track Initiative. The fund often co-invests with Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, SMBC Venture Capital, Nippon Venture Capital, overall with 1 fund from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Eight Roads Ventures, Pegasus Tech Ventures, Whiz Partners.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Hardware, Wireless. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Metaps Inc. is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Japan. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thecapitalgroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.