MNC Group appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1989. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Jakarta Pusat. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Indonesia.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the MNC Group, startups are often financed by Jungle Ventures, International Finance Corporation, InnoVen Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yoshimoto Kogyo, Susquehanna International Group (SIG), Sky. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rakuten Capital, Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund, Asia Partners Fund Management.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Business Travel, Apps. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight migme, RedDoorz. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Singapore.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this MNC Group performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
|Allianz Global Investors||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|BCG Digital Ventures||California, Manhattan Beach, United States|
|BCITL Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Cliff Investment||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Colbeck Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Craig Newmark Philanthropies||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP)||New York, New York, United States|
|Green shores Capital||-|
|Guangdong Jinxintong Jituan Gufen Co., Ltd.||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|KPN||Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|MEGVII||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Meriten Investment Management||Germany, Saxony-Anhalt, Zehrental|
|MP Beteiligungs||Germany, Kaiserslautern, Rheinland-Pfalz|
|Raisin||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Shanghai Yifeng Xinxi||China, Shanghai|
|Shenzhen V&T Technologies||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|TransRe||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||10 Feb 2023||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$50M||22 Jul 2019||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|$45M||01 Mar 2019||Central|
|$6M||22 Aug 2016||Central|
|01 Mar 2016||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.