The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund is more than 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GrabTaxi, Bukalapak, BigBasket. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Delivery Service, Internet. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund, startups are often financed by Vertex Ventures, International Finance Corporation, InnoVen Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vulcan Capital, Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Vertex Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Microsoft, Hyundai Motor Company, Booking Holdings.
|Benhamou Global Ventures||United States, Palo Alto|
|AquaSpark||Israel, Rishon LeZion|
|Zola Global Investors||-|
|Tribune Capital||Canada, Weyburn|
|Beijing Lanpu Capital Management||China, Beijing|
|First Light Asset Management||United States, Hennepin|
|Harrington Family||United States, Hudson|
|Erste Oetker Beteiligungs||-|
|$145M||27 Jul 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$44M||12 Jul 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$38M||24 May 2021||Indonesia, Bandung|
|$71M||15 Feb 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$60M||05 Dec 2019||India, Bengaluru|
|08 Nov 2019||Singapore, Singapore|
|07 Nov 2019||Singapore, Singapore|
|$30M||06 Nov 2019||United States, Chicago|
|$70M||18 Aug 2019||Singapore, Singapore|
– HappyFresh, the on-demand grocery app based in Indonesia, announced it has raised a $65 million Series D.
– The round was led by Naver Financial Corporation and Gafina B.V., with participation from STIC, LB and Mirae Asset Global Investments.
– It also included returning investors Mirae-Asset Naver Asia Growth Fund and Z Venture Capital.
– Founded in 2014, HappyFresh was the first Instacart-style grocery delivery service to launch in Southeast Asia.
– It expanded into five markets before shutting down its operations in Taiwan and the Philippines in 2016.
– It continues to operate in Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.