This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Europe, Germany. The primary office of this VC is located in Munich.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 3 participants. Besides MIG Fonds, start-ups are typically funded by High-Tech Gründerfonds. The most common co-investors for the fund are Santo Venture Capital, MP Beteiligungs, High-Tech Gründerfonds. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Earlybird Venture Capital, Activate Venture Partners, Milestone Venture Capital.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund's activity peaked in 2012. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2018.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Germany. Also, a start-up has to be aged 11-15 years to expect investment from this fund. BRAIN, NFON are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Chemical, Telecommunications. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 5 more industries for this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: migcom.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last_initial, last first_initial, first last, first, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.