Santo Venture Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Holzkirchen. The VC's location is in Europe, Germany.
The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 51 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. At the time of investment by Santo Venture Capital, a typical start-up valuation would be 50-100 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2017. In addition, the fund was active in 2019.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 other investors. Aside from Santo Venture Capital, start-ups are often funded by MIG AG, Earlybird Venture Capital, Global Founders Capital and 7 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are MIG AG, Rocket Internet, Earlybird Venture Capital. The investors in the following rounds are usually MIG AG, Santo Holding, Rocket Internet.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Movinga, Liva Healthcare, Efficient Energy are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Germany. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Health Care, mHealth. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: ffvc.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
37.5% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.3 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.