Marathon Venture Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The company was established in Europe in Greece. The main department of described VC is located in the Athens.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Marathon Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Stackscale, PJ Tech Catalyst, OurCrowd. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bain Capital Ventures, Stackscale, Pentech Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bain Capital Ventures, Stackscale, Pentech Ventures.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Augmenta, Centaur Analytics, Lenses.io. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as EdTech, Enterprise Software. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 59 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
This organization was formed by George Tziralis, Panos Papadopoulos.
Funds with similar focus
|Circus Future||Mölndal, Sweden, Vastra Gotaland|
|Dyna Investment||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|EMINDSOFT||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Generation Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Hanaco Venture Capital||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Hanyang Capital||China, Shanghai|
|JANVEST Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Jinyang Chuangtou||China, Shanghai|
|NEO Investment Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Sanxie Jinshi Investment Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Steel Excel||New York, United States, White Plains|
|Suda Tiangong||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|The Canada Life Assurance Company||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|United Media FOFs||China, Shanghai|
|UTFC Financing Solutions||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Vensana Capital||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Xinyu Yongtong Investment||China, Jiangxi, Xinyu|
Hack The Box
|$55M||11 Jan 2023||Folkestone and Hythe, England, United Kingdom|
|04 Oct 2022||Athens, Attiki, Greece|
|27 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||14 Dec 2021||Athens, Attica, Greece|
|$2M||20 Oct 2021||Germany, Bavaria, Germany|
|$830K||14 Jul 2021||-|
|$1M||22 Jun 2021||-|
|$17M||17 May 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
Hack The Box
|$10M||12 Apr 2021||Folkestone and Hythe, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.