Maayan Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1990. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Omez. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Telecommunications, Web Development. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline MultiPhy, User1st, SP Nano
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Maayan Ventures, startups are often financed by Viola Ventures, Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Office of the Chief Scientist of Israel - OCS, iNetworks 360, Viola Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Consolidated Investment Group, Citrix Systems, iVentures Asia Ltd.
The high activity for fund was in 2010. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Maayan Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. This Maayan Ventures works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||01 Jan 2013||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$3M||01 Jun 2012||North District|
|$3M||29 Apr 2012||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$700K||01 May 2011||New York, United States|
|$2M||01 Mar 2011||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$670K||01 Dec 2010||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$19M||31 Mar 2010||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$1M||01 Feb 2010||Tel Aviv District|
|$1M||01 Jul 2007||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.