In 2011 was created LionRock Capital (Hong Kong), which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Wan Chai. The company was established in Asia in Hong Kong.
The fund was created by Daniel Kar Keung Tseung.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lu.com, Canopy, Meilele. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Restaurants, Financial Services.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the LionRock Capital (Hong Kong), startups are often financed by Qiming Venture Partners, Pelion Venture Partners, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ignition Capital, Vertex Ventures China, Vertex Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Inc., University Growth Fund.
The real fund results show that this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2012. When the investment is from LionRock Capital (Hong Kong) the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Bauer Venture Partners||Germany, Hamburg|
|FCM Travel Solutions||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Holly Group Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Ibis Capital Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|Loeb.nyc||New York, New York, United States|
|Megafon||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Pergament LOHAS Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|SLOGAN COENT LLP||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Spark Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Superpix Micro Technology||-|
|Syven Capital LP||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Thai Union Group||Samut Sakhon, Samut Sakhon Province, Thailand|
|TowerBrook Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Venture Technologies||Mississippi, Ridgeland, United States|
|Wing Lung Bank Family Office||-|
|25 Jan 2019||Milan, Lombardy, Italy|
|$1B||15 Dec 2018||Shanghai, China|
|$3M||14 Dec 2017||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
YPX Cayman Holdings
|$25M||22 Aug 2014||Shanghai|
YPX Cayman Holdings
|$11M||01 Nov 2012||Shanghai, China|
|$35M||01 Mar 2012||Qingyang District, Sichuan, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.