In 2014 was created SMDV, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Jakarta. The venture was found in Asia in Indonesia.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Retail, Fashion. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Indonesia. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight StickEarn, Fore Coffee, Snapcart. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the SMDV, startups are often financed by Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Vertex Ventures, Triputra Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Vertex Ventures, Triputra Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Vertex Ventures, Line Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from SMDV is 10-50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The overall number of key employees were 6.
|Ares Management||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Bridger Management||Lee, Massachusetts, United States|
|Ceiba Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|DB1 Ventures||Georgia, Germany, United States|
|Forbes.com||New York, New York, United States|
|Huatong Group||China, Yiwu, Zhejiang|
|Huiruying Investment||China, Guangdong Province, Huizhou|
|Javva Partners||Norman, North Carolina, United States|
|Kilowatt Capital LLC||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Mazor Robotics||Caesarea, Hefa, Israel|
|The Toolbox||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|TowerJazz||Israel, Migdal Haemeq, North District|
|Wind River Ventures||Ellensburg, United States, Washington|
|Yeling Chuangye Touzi||Baoshan, China, Shanghai|
|Zhuhaishi Tiankuo Touzi Hehuoqiye (Youxian Hehuo)||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|$15M||28 Jun 2022||Kedoya Selatan, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$10M||29 Mar 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$1M||03 Feb 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$30M||26 Jan 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$35M||10 Sep 2021||Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$3M||07 Sep 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$30M||09 Aug 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$45M||07 May 2021||Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$5M||12 Aug 2020||Indonesia, Jakarta Raya|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.