The main department of described VC is located in the Beijing. The venture was found in Asia in China.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Chemical, Information Technology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Xyb2b, Yunding Technology, Tikin Media. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Lan Fund, startups are often financed by ZhenFund, Matrix Partners China, IDG Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tencent Holdings, Matrix Partners China, iVision Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by iVision Ventures, Zhencheng Capital, Yunqi Partners.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from Lan Fund is 100-500 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 51 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
|Qianshan Capital||China, Chaoyang|
|Gratitude Railroad||United States, Park City|
|Korea Thrunet Co||South Korea, Seoul|
|American Tower||United States, Boston|
|Korea Kolmar Co.||South Korea, Seoul|
|Milestone Capital Partners||United Kingdom, London|
|Ann Arbor Angels||United States, Ann Arbor|
|RML CAPITAL||United Kingdom, London|
|Almeda Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Rich Products Ventures||United States, Buffalo|
|Lianhe Zhongan Wenhua||China, Haidian|
|Harbin Yungu Venture Capital Enterprise||China, Harbin|
|Shenzhen Shi Qianhai Dingdian Jinrong||China, Shenzhen|
|RML Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|Thurston Group||United States, Chicago|
|$6M||23 Mar 2020||China, Futian District|
|$35M||31 Dec 2019||China, Shunyi District|
|$30M||04 Jan 2019||China, Siming|
|$41M||12 Jul 2018||China, Changping District|
|$9M||13 Jun 2018||China, Haidian District|
|21 May 2018||China, Dongcheng District|
|$17M||12 Jan 2018||China, Jiang'an District|
|$15M||05 Dec 2017||China, Jiang'an District|
|$3M||23 May 2017||China, Dongcheng District|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.