The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China. The main department of described VC is located in the Beijing.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 37 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
This organization was formed by Hao Cheng, Hongfei Tian, Ping Jiang.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Inplayable, Hahabianli, Tikin Media. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Digital Marketing, Social Media. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the iVision Ventures, startups are often financed by IDG Capital, Sequoia Capital China, Tencent Holdings. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are IDG Capital, Tencent Holdings, Shenzhen Capital Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tencent Holdings, Shenzhen Capital Group, Maoyan.
|Flightpath Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Grupo Palau||Comunidad Valenciana, Spain, Valencian Community|
|Hengqinhexiang Venture||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|Horizon||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|IDIA Capital Investissement||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Jiaxing Yuanqi Investment||China, Jiaxing, Zhejiang|
|Morningside Private Investors||Connecticut, Ridgefield, United States|
|Next-Innovation||Japan, Kumagaya, Saitama Prefecture|
|Oxsino Venture Ltd.||China, Shanghai|
|Panxi Capital Management||-|
|Pilgrim, Baxter & Associates||-|
|Riot Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Shanghai Jingzhi Enterprise Management||China, Shanghai|
|Shanghai Zhenhe||China, Shanghai|
|Skyfall Ventures||Norway, Oslo|
|Widwin Investment||Gangneung-si, Gangwon-do, South Korea|
|Wosheng Cci Capital||China, Guangxi, Jiangsu|
|$50M||02 Dec 2021||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|22 Sep 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|07 Jan 2021||Gusu District, Jiangsu, China|
T11 Food Market
|$14M||27 Apr 2020||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$10M||05 Feb 2020||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$30M||01 Dec 2019||Zhangdian District, Shandong|
|$1M||26 Nov 2019||Xinye, Henan, China|
|28 Oct 2019||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$1M||27 Aug 2019||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.