Lakehouse Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Billie, Harvest Platform, Myro. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Personal Finance, Wellness. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from Lakehouse Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2020.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Lakehouse Ventures, startups are often financed by Picus Capital, Greycroft, Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ff Venture Capital, Silverton Partners, Picus Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Picus Capital, ff Venture Capital, Kairos.
The fund was created by John Neamonitis. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
|Souter Investments||United Kingdom, City of Edinburgh|
|Lightstone Ventures||United States, Menlo Park|
|River Cities Capital Funds||United States, Cincinnati|
|JatoTech Ventures||United States, Austin|
|Working Capital||Panama, San Francisco|
|Saltwater Ventures||Cayman Islands, Midland|
|CenterSquare Investment Management||United States, Plymouth Meeting|
|The Poarch Band of Creek Indians||United States, Atmore|
|$20M||02 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$1M||15 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$3M||09 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|$95M||26 Jan 2021||United States, New York|
|28 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|29 Oct 2020|
|01 Aug 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
|$875K||03 Jan 2020||United States, New York|
|$7M||08 Aug 2019||United States, New York|
– Pet pharmacy Mixlab raised $20m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Sonoma Brands and included Global Founders Capital, Monogram Capital, Lakehouse Ventures and Brand Foundry.
– The company has total funding of $30m.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.