In 1783 was created Jones Lang LaSalle, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Chicago.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Jones Lang LaSalle, startups are often financed by SoftBank, MetaProp NYC, JLL Spark. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, SRI Capital, MetaProp NYC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Western Technology Investment, WeWork Labs, SRI Capital.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Urban Media, Jones, Foyr. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Service Industry.
|Astrec Baltic||Estonia, Harjumaa, Tallinn|
|Boxin Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Broadway Angels||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Credit du Nord||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Desay SV Automotive||China, Guangdong, Huizhou|
|E Squared Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Equity.com||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|GreenPoint Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|HIVOS||The Hague, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|iStart Ventures||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|KRW Schindler||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Nairbo Investment||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Queen City Angels||-|
|Rackspace||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|The Aria Group||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Volksbank Mittweida eG||Germany, Sachsen, Saxony|
|Zhong Rui Jia Yuan Touzi||Beijing, Beijing Shi, China|
|Zhongde Technology||China, Hohhot, Nei Mongol|
|$4M||17 Jul 2018||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
Prop Tech plus
|$3M||31 May 2018||Chiyoda|
|$3M||27 Dec 2017||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$500K||22 May 2017||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|13 May 2016||Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|07 Apr 2000||Palo Alto, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.