In 2011 was created Jolt Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Europe in France. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Paris.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Jolt Capital, startups are often financed by GGV Capital, NGP Capital, Vertex Ventures Israel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are NGP Capital, Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures, Vaekstfonden - The Danish Growth Fund.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Jolt Capital works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The current fund was established by Jean Schmitt, Philippe Sereys De Rothschild. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Alpha MOS, NIL Technology ApS, Eyeota Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Real Time, Mobile. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - France.
Funds with similar focus
|Atos International||Chiba Prefecture, Japan, Tateyama|
|Axel Mark||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Calibrate Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Casa Verde Capital||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|ConsenSys Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Flex||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Floreat||England, London, United Kingdom|
|JSR Limited||China, Hong Kong, New Territories|
|KAAJ Ventures||California, Santa Rosa, United States|
|Media Digital Ventures||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Pentalog||Centre, France, La Chapelle-saint-mesmin|
|Ridgely Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Secocha Ventures||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Shengshi Ziben||China, Shanghai|
|Spinnaker Capital Partners, LLC||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Sweet Capital||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|UK Future Fund||-|
|Weifang Chuangtou||China, Japan, Kagoshima Prefecture|
|$21M||08 Nov 2022||Basel, Basel-City, Switzerland|
|$51M||11 Oct 2022||France, New Aquitaine, France|
|$56M||01 Jun 2022||Montbonnot-saint-martin, Rhone-Alpes, France|
|$35M||28 Oct 2021||Oslo, Norway|
|$35M||20 Apr 2021||Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland|
NIL Technology ApS
|$30M||24 Feb 2021||Capital Region of Denmark|
|$11M||17 Dec 2019||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$23M||09 Jul 2019||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
NIL Technology ApS
|$7M||05 Dec 2018||Capital Region of Denmark|
– Kebony is a Oslo, Norway-based environmentally friendly wood modification technology company.
– The company raised €30m in funding.
– The round was led by Jolt Capital and Lightrock with participation from existing shareholders such as Goran, MVP, FPIM, PMV and Investinor.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth initiatives in core markets in Europe and the US.
– NIL Technology from Copenhagen develops diffractive optical elements and components using high-precision nanoscale features for 3D sensing, consumer electronics, machine vision, autonomous vehicles and VR/AR displays.
– The company raised €26m in funding.
– The round was co-led by Jolt Capital, NGP Capital and Vækstfonden with EIC Fund as a new investor.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s mass production capabilities and expand its product development efforts.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.