The main department of described VC is located in the Sydney. The company was established in Australia.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Jelix Ventures, startups are often financed by University of Auckland Inventors Fund, Techstars Adelaide Accelerator, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Uniservices, NZVIF, K1W1.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Legal, Legal Tech. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sinorbis. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Australia.
The current fund was established by Andrea Gardiner, Ian Gardiner.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. When the investment is from Jelix Ventures the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
Funds with similar focus
|Bowne & Co||New York, New York, United States|
|CBC Investment Group||Gothenburg, Sweden, Vastra Gotaland|
|Conde Nast Digital Germany||-|
|Critical Ventures||Centro, Coimbrã, Portugal|
|Dingqing Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Dingxiang Hui Chuangtou||China, Harbin, Heilongjiang|
|DM CLUSTER||Fukui, Fukui Prefecture, Japan|
|Endeavor Capital Management||Connecticut, United States, Weston|
|Flash Ventures||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Infuse Ventures||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Junda Investment||China, Hainan, Hainan Province|
|LunaCap Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Mediastay||California, San Francisco, United States|
|NantWorks||California, Culver City, United States|
|One Team Collective||-|
|QBN Capital||China, Guangdong, Wanchai|
|Raven Ventures Australia||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|SCM Specialty Finance Opportunities Fund||-|
|Voodoo Ventures||Louisiana, New Orleans, United States|
|Zhongzhihe Chuangtou||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$5M||03 Dec 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$1M||11 Oct 2021||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|$9M||26 Aug 2021||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia|
|$1M||29 Jun 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$1M||29 Sep 2020||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$850K||01 Jul 2020||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|07 Apr 2020||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$949K||12 Aug 2019||Brisbane City, Queensland, Australia|
|$1M||01 Aug 2019||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
– Quantum Brilliance is a full-stack quantum accelerator startup based in Canberra, Australia and Stuttgard, Germany.
– The company closed a USD$9.7m seed funding.
– The round was co-led by the QxBranch founders’ and Main Sequence investment consortium with participation from CP Ventures, Investible, Jelix Ventures, MA Financial (formerly Moelis Australia) Growth Ventures Fund, R3I Ventures, and Ultratech Capital Partners.
– The new funding will be used to hire for 20 roles including VP of Engineering and scientists, physicists, software engineers and control engineers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.