University of Auckland Inventors Fund
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the University of Auckland Inventors Fund, startups are often financed by Snowball Effect. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Zealand Venture Investment Fund, Tuhua Fund, Temasek Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Uniservices, NZVIF, K1W1.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Audio, Test and Measurement. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Rain Therapeutics
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: illiondts.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last_initial, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.