This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Gerbera Capital was established in 2008, and is a well known VC.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Aside from Gerbera Capital, start-ups are often funded by Cottonwood Technology Fund, Sun Mountain Capital. The most common co-investors for the fund are Thayer Ventures, Sun Mountain Capital, Jaguar Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Sun Mountain Capital, Cottonwood Technology Fund.
xF Technologies Inc., Venzee are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Digital Media, Content. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund.
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2003. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 20 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund's activity peaked in 2015. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Gerbera Capital is involved in 9 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Gerbera Capital is 5-10 millions dollars.
We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: gerberacapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.