K3 Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This K3 Ventures works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from K3 Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the K3 Ventures, startups are often financed by Meng Xiong Kuok, Insignia Ventures Partners, Singtel Innov8. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Meng Xiong Kuok, Tencent Holdings, Qiming Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vertex Ventures, Singtel Innov8, Insignia Ventures Partners.
The current fund was established by Meng Xiong Kuok. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Logistics, Transportation. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Toutiao, ByteDance, Airbnb
|BD Ventures||Bangladesh, Dhaka, Dhaka Division|
|Broad Beach Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Cascadia Partners||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|Castlight Health||California, San Francisco, United States|
|CK Venture Capital||Bayern, Germany, Unterschleißheim|
|DPR Construction||California, Redwood City, United States|
|Enterprise Community Investment||Columbia, Maryland, United States|
|Honda Xcelerator||California, Mountain View, United States|
|K Partners||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Kun Lun Stone Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|New Science Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|NexGen Energy||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|NUS Technology Holdings||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Raven Ventures Australia||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|TriplePoint Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Varsity Ventures||California, Stanford, United States|
|Vivo Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|YouWeCan||China, Shanghai, Shanghai|
|$8M||15 Nov 2021||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$6M||26 Aug 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$250M||18 Aug 2021||California, United States|
Next Gen Foods
|$20M||13 Jul 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$200M||26 May 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$170M||18 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3B||13 May 2021||Yuexiu District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$10M||25 Feb 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$29M||16 Feb 2021||Tel Aviv District|
– Eat Just, Inc. announced that its GOOD Meat division has secured $97 million in new funding.
– The overall $267 million fundraise is the largest to date in the burgeoning cultivated meat sector, which analysts predict could become a $25 billion global industry by 20301.
– New and previously announced investors include UBS O’Connor, a hedge fund manager within UBS Asset Management; Graphene Ventures; K3 Ventures; Resilience Reserve, a venture capital fund founded by entrepreneur Rob Reid and TED curator Chris Anderson; businessman Fernando Chico Pardo and others.
– GOOD Meat will use the funds to increase capacity and accelerate research and development for high-quality, real meat made directly from animal cells.
– ABG, LLC; BofA Securities, Inc.; Guggenheim Securities and VERSO Capital advised on the transaction.
– Eat Just, Inc. announced that its GOOD Meat division has secured $170m in new funding.
– With this transaction, GOOD Meat becomes a subsidiary of Eat Just, which announced a $200m fundraise in March.
– The latest investment from funds managed by UBS O’Connor, a hedge fund manager within UBS Asset Management, Graphene Ventures, K3 Ventures and others, will be used to increase capacity and accelerate research and development for high-quality, real meat without slaughter.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.