Industrial and Commercial Bank of China appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1984. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The average startup value when the investment from Industrial and Commercial Bank of China is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. This Industrial and Commercial Bank of China works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2010.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital China, Buhuo Ventures, Zero2IPO Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are China Construction Bank, Agricultural Bank of China, Bank of China. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Zhongtai Chuanghui Equity Investment Fund, Yingke Capital, Warmsun Holding Group.
The overall number of key employees were 10.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Royole Corporation, Bona Film Group. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as TV, Real Estate Investment.
Funds with similar focus
|Coca-Cola Founders||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|FPXA Holdings||Kloten, Switzerland, Zurich|
|Gaoshiweiye Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|GReeN Investor Group||-|
|National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities||-|
|Plasma Capital||Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman|
|SK Planet||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Suzhou HYC Technology||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|$1B||16 Jan 2023||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$773M||18 Nov 2022||China, China|
|$390M||08 Jun 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$1B||09 Feb 2021||China, Shanghai|
|$565M||09 May 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
Shun Taimai bud Group
|24 Feb 2020||Yuexiu District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$1B||23 Dec 2019||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$618M||02 Dec 2019||Xiuying District, Hainan Province, China|
Gambol Pet Group
|$77M||16 Oct 2019||Dongchangfu District, Shandong, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.