Bank of China appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1912. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Beijing.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile Devices, Advertising. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ByteDance, Royole Corporation, G7
We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Bank of China performs on 7 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Bank of China, startups are often financed by Viola Credit, Tencent Holdings, Sequoia Capital China. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, HSBC, Global Logistic Properties. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by blisce/, Zhongtai Chuanghui Equity Investment Fund, Yingke Capital.
Jiecheng New Energy
|25 Jul 2022||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China|
|$1B||11 Jul 2022||Rio, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
Svolt Energy Technology Co.
|$1B||01 Aug 2021||Baoding City, Hebei, China|
|$390M||08 Jun 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$1B||09 Feb 2021||China, Shanghai|
|$1B||11 Jan 2021||Yuexiu District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$1B||10 Apr 2019||Shanghai, China|
|$320M||10 Dec 2018||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$200M||30 May 2018||Egypt, Texas, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.