Agricultural Bank of China is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1951. The venture was found in Asia in China. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Dongcheng.
When the investment is from Agricultural Bank of China the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Royole Corporation, 4Paradigm The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Mobile Devices.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Agricultural Bank of China, startups are often financed by Warmsun Holding Group, Shenzhen Capital Group, IDG Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, China Construction Bank, Bank of Communications. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Zhongtai Chuanghui Equity Investment Fund, Yingke Capital, Warmsun Holding Group.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
|AKAKABE||Daito, Japan, Osaka Prefecture|
|Betaspring||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|Bloomsbury Bioseed Fund||England, London, United Kingdom|
|BXR Partners LLP||-|
|Cintrifuse||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Ewert Leaf Labs||Australia, South Melbourne, Victoria|
|Fantine Group||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Horizon Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Lasa Kangwei Touzi||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
|Lightbridge Communications Corporation||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|Ruishuo Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Shuzi Dianjing Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Silicon Solution Ventures||-|
|Skeleton Technologies||Estonia, Harjumaa, Tallinn|
|Startup Grind||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Woodhaven Venture Investments||-|
|$1B||27 Apr 2022||Yuexiu District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$46M||20 Apr 2022||Haidian, Beijing, China|
|$86M||14 Oct 2021||Yuexiu District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$1B||09 Feb 2021||China, Shanghai|
|$1B||11 Jan 2021||Yuexiu District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$1B||28 Dec 2019||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$1B||23 Dec 2019||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$618M||02 Dec 2019||Xiuying District, Hainan Province, China|
|$154M||19 Dec 2018||China, Beijing|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.