In 1954 was created China Construction Bank, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Beijing. The venture was found in Asia in China.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Real Estate, Property Management. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Newlinks Technology, Wtoip. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the China Construction Bank, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital China, Pusu Capital, i Dark Horse. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Hurun Report.
|Allied Architects||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Angel Medical Systems||Monmouth Junction, New Jersey, United States|
|Carrick Capital Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Centuria Ventures||Arkansas, Fort Smith, United States|
|Clayton Associates||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Guotai Venture Capital||China, Jiangsu, Nantong|
|Hoolai Games||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|IKEA GreenTech AB||Malmö, Skane Lan, Sweden|
|Kirenaga Partners||Bronxville, New York, United States|
|McKinley Capital Partners||California, United States, Walnut Creek|
|Momentum Partners AS||Bergen, Hordaland, Norway|
|Neowiz||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Outland Group||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Sunic Capital||China, Shanghai|
|TiE New York||New York, New York, United States|
|WSJ Joshua Fund||Denton, Texas, United States|
|$1B||16 Jan 2023||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$250M||15 Apr 2022||Zhuhai, Guangdong, China|
Beijing Health Guard Biotechnology
|$154M||06 Aug 2021||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$1B||09 Feb 2021||China, Shanghai|
|$1B||11 Jan 2021||Yuexiu District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$300M||19 Jan 2020||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$1B||23 Dec 2019||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$156M||12 Dec 2019||Hong Kong|
|$618M||02 Dec 2019||Xiuying District, Hainan Province, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.