Indogen Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Indonesia. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Jakarta.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Indogen Capital, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, Pegasus Tech Ventures, Gobi Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vynn Capital, Stellar Kapital, Pegasus Tech Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Gobi Partners, Vynn Capital, Vickers Venture Partners.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Malaysia. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Fastwork, Spacemob, GoWork Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Real Estate, Freelance.
This Indogen Capital works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Funds with similar focus
|AVICT Global Holdings||-|
|CG Partners||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|CLS||New York, New York, United States|
|Dashang Group||China, Dalian Shi, Liaoning|
|Engineering Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Illuminate Ventures||California, Oakland, United States|
|Jinan Hi-tech Group||China, Jinan, Shandong|
|Massachusetts Green Energy Fund||Brookline, Massachusetts, United States|
|Partners HealthCare||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Sidex||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|The Syndicate Group||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|TOM Online||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|WAVE Equity Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Zhongnan Heavy Industries||-|
|$26M||06 Sep 2022||Kedoya Selatan, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$4M||17 Jun 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$65M||12 May 2022||Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$30M||26 Jan 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$12M||16 Oct 2020||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$5M||05 Aug 2020||West Java|
|$18M||14 Nov 2019||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|01 Sep 2019||China, Kowloon|
|08 Nov 2018||Manila|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.