In 1988 was created ICCP Venture Partners, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Asia in Philippines. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Makati.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Opposing the other organizations, this ICCP Venture Partners works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2005.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Astute Networks, AG&P, TuneIn. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of more than 20 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Web Hosting, Mobile. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the ICCP Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Nokia, InveStar Capital, HPA. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tallwood Venture Capital, Narra Venture Capital, Ayala Corporation. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tallwood Venture Capital, FAT Capital, China Development Industrial Bank (CDIB).
Funds with similar focus
|ALS Finding a Cure||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Beijing Jiangyuan Yade Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|CDC Enterprises||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|CK Infrastructure Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Confluent Medical Technologies||California, Fremont, United States|
|Hainan Airlines||China, Hainan, Hainan Province|
|HB Investment Inc.||-|
|Inovam||Brazil, Ji-Paraná, Rondônia|
|InvestMichigan||Farmington Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Light Silver Capital||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Mayfly Capital, LLC||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Quercus Trust||New York, New York, United States|
|Reveal Imaging Technologies||Bedford, Massachusetts, United States|
|SIAT||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|SpringRock Ventures||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|$31M||20 Feb 2022||Taguig, Rizal, Philippines|
|$4M||04 Jan 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|08 Dec 2021||New Territories, Hong Kong, China|
|21 Jun 2021||Pasig, Rizal, Philippines|
|$1M||18 Dec 2018||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$4M||05 Nov 2013||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$53M||02 Jul 2013||Muntinlupa City, Rizal, Philippines|
|$12M||18 Jun 2012||San Diego, California, United States|
|$26M||19 Aug 2008||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.