Funds with similar focus
|$9M||15 Nov 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$31M||02 Nov 2021||California, United States|
|$75M||08 Sep 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$15M||10 Jul 2018||California, United States|
|$100M||09 Apr 2018||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$55M||04 Apr 2018||New Haven, Connecticut, United States|
|$125M||21 Mar 2018||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$282M||28 Feb 2018||Maryland, United States|
|$60M||11 Dec 2017||Vienna, Austria|
– ADARx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. completed a $75m Series B financing.
– The round was co-led by SR One Capital Management and OrbiMed Advisors.
– Sirona Capital joined this financing as well as existing investor Lilly Asia Ventures.
– The proceeds from the Series B financing will be used to advance ADARx’s proprietary RNA platform technologies for base editing, inhibition, degradation, and delivery.
– The proceeds will also be used to transition ADARx’s growing pipeline of research phase products into the clinic including initiation of a Phase 1 clinical trial for ADARx’s lead program.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.