responsAbility is a well known and established Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2003. The fund is located in Switzerland, Europe. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Zürich.
responsAbility is involved in 23 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2015. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund performance shows that this Corporate Investor achieves 41 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. When a start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 11-15 years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Kinara Capital, PEG, Samunnati. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - India. However, start-ups from 5 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Banking, FinTech. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Along with responsAbility, start-ups are often financed by Elevar Equity, Acumen, Total Ventures as well as 13 other investors. The fund often co-invests with SunFunder, SIMA Funds, Elevar Equity, overall with 1 fund from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by SunFunder, FMO, Energy Access Ventures.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: responsability.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
90.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.