GTI Capital Group
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
GTI Capital Group is the renowned VC, which was created in 2010. The primary office of this VC is located in Ebène. The VC's location is in Africa, Mauritius.
The fund was created by Jonathan Schulhof. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
National Stock Exchange, ColdWatt are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Supply Chain Management, Food and Beverage. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
In comparison with other funds, GTI Capital Group makes 2 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. When GTI Capital Group invests, the average start-up valuation is 50-100 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2008. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In 2012, the fund's activity was at its peak. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 7 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 other investors. Aside from GTI Capital Group, start-ups are often funded by Actis, SAIF Partners, Rajan Anandan. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are New Enterprise Associates, Matrix Partners, Austin Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by New Enterprise Associates, TVS Capital Funds, Social Capital.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: gticapitalgroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
36.4% of cases
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.