Gilde IT Fund is the famous VC, which was founded in 1982. The company was established in Europe in The Netherlands. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Utrecht.
The top activity for fund was in 2000. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. This Gilde IT Fund works on 3 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2003.
We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Gilde IT Fund, startups are often financed by Cedar Fund, Sierra Ventures, Redpoint. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Cedar Fund, Sierra Ventures, Techno Venture Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Cedar Fund, Sierra Ventures, Amadeus Capital Partners.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Wireless, Hardware. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SPR Therapeutics, Webcollage, Cambridge Broadband
|21M||15 Feb 2002||United States, Plano|
|10M||24 Mar 2008||United States, New York|
|16M||06 Nov 2000||United States, New York|
|100K||01 Feb 2011||United States, Cleveland|
|01 Jan 1998||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|10M||17 May 2000||United States, Newton|
|7M||04 May 2000||Romania, Râmnicu Vâlcea|
PolyTrax Information Technology
|7M||04 May 2000||Germany, Rosenheim|
Cambridge Broadband Networks
|16M||01 Jun 2001||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|30M||21 Jun 2000||United Kingdom, Boston|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.