Funds with similar focus
|Navy Capital||United States, New York|
|Outlook Ventures||United States, Alamo|
|World Wrestling Entertainment||United States, Stamford|
|Infracapital||United Kingdom, London|
|China Creation Ventures (CCV)||China, Beijing|
|Bridges Alliance Partners||-|
|Orbita Capital Partners||Russia, Moscow|
|$7M||17 Aug 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$40M||11 Aug 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|$3M||05 Aug 2021|
|$113M||15 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$75M||09 Jun 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$6M||24 May 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$2M||01 May 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$6M||19 Apr 2021||Finland, Helsinki|
|$36M||18 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
– 1047 Games, a game developer, raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Lightspeed Venture Partners and joined by Insight Partners, Anthos Capital, and earlier seed round investors Galaxy Interactive, VGames, Human Capital, Lakestar, DraperDragon, and Draper University.
– It brings the company to a valuation of $1.2 billion.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its team and continue to build out its game portfolio.
– Seattle-based startup AccelByte has raised $10m funding.
– The funding was led by New York-based VC firm Galaxy Interactive, with additional funding from the Hangzhou-based NetEase, which publishes many mobile games for the Chinese market; the South Korean firm KRAFTON, publisher/developer of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds; and Dreamhaven, which was launched late last year in Irvine, Calif., by departing Blizzard CEO/co-founder Mike Morhaime.
– AccelByte’s overall suite of tools is intended to provide necessary programs and scalable architecture to game developers that plan to operate “games-as-a-service” (GaaS) — releases that make their money from in-app purchases or subscription fees rather than a single up-front purchase price.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.