Fuel Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Flexport, Convoy, Mesosphere. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Enterprise Software. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Fuel Capital works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from Fuel Capital the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
This organization was formed by Brad Silverberg, Chris Howard. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 partakers. Despite the Fuel Capital, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, FundersClub, Andreessen Horowitz. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Liquid 2 Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, GV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, GV, Andreessen Horowitz.
|6M||27 May 2021||United States, New York|
|3M||21 Apr 2021|
|5M||05 Apr 2021|
|60M||23 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|3M||01 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|3M||18 Nov 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|7M||29 Oct 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|1M||30 Jul 2020||United States, New York|
|45M||14 Jul 2020||United States, San Francisco|
– Dogdrop, a Los Angeles-based dog care startup, announces $2.9M in funding to scale convenient, tech-enabled dog care locations across the U.S. – The latest funding was led by Fuel Capital with participation from Muse Capital, Animal Capital, Gaingels, The Helm and leaders in pet care including Mars PetCare and Garrett Smallwood, CEO of Wag! – Dogdrop is also announcing the launch of their new franchise operations to meet the dramatic rise in demand for dog care services. – Dogdrop provides convenient and... Read more
– ConductorOne is a startup that helps companies manage cloud app permissions. – The company raised $5m in seed funding. – The round was led by Accel and joined by Fuel Capital, Fathom Capital and Active Capital. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.