In 2010 was created Initial Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
When the investment is from Initial Capital the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. This Initial Capital works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Initial Capital, startups are often financed by Force Over Mass Capital, Theo Osborne, LVP. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are LVP, Index Ventures, Lifeline Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Index Ventures, DN Capital, Intel Capital.
The fund was created by Ken Lamb, Kristian Segerstrale, Sam Lababidi, Shukri Shammas, Tarek Abuzayyad, Tareq Naqib.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Supercell, Super Evil Mega Corp, Swrve. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as PC Games, Gaming. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Craig Drill Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Fintech Ventures Fund||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Fresh Del Monte Produce||Coral Gables, Florida, United States|
|Hapy||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Shenzhenshi Haozhousheng Touzi||China, Futian, Guangdong|
|SIDBI||Agartala, India, Tripura|
|$35M||19 Jul 2022||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|16 Jun 2022||-|
|$3M||15 Jun 2022||-|
|$10M||02 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||16 May 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$4M||12 May 2022||-|
Core Loop Games
|$12M||05 Nov 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
Order of Meta
|$1M||15 Oct 2021||Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland|
|$10M||13 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Sanlo, a San Francisco, CA-based company that empowers gaming and app companies with financial products to run their businesses, raised $3.5m in funding.
– The round was co-led by Index Ventures and Initial Capital, with participation from LVP, Portag3 Ventures and XYZ Venture Capital, and angel investors such as Kristian Segestrale, as well as fintech, such as Gokul Rajaram and Charley Ma.
– As part of the round, Initial Capital Co-founder and Partner Ken Lamb became a board director while Index Partner Mark Goldberg and XYZ Managing Partner Ross Fubini joined as board observers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.