This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Bangalore. The fund is located in India, Asia.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If the applying start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. Hansel.io, OnlineTyari, DailyNinja are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - India. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Retail, Recruiting. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund.
In real terms, this Corporate Investor performs 12 percentage points less exits than other funds. The fund typically enters into 7-12 deals annually. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In comparison with other funds, Tracxn labs makes 16 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. In 2016, the fund's activity was at its peak. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2019.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 3-4 participants. Besides Tracxn labs, start-ups are typically funded by Blume Ventures, Tracxn, Phanindra Sama and 14 more VCs. The fund often co-invests with Kunal Shah, growX ventures, Blume Ventures, overall with 15 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Blume Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, Endiya Partners, out of 11 investors from our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: tracxn.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
12.5% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.4 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.