This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Asia, India. The the headquarters of this VC is in Bangalore.
This VC was founded by B. V. Naidu, Mohandas Pai, Ravi Thakur, V. Ramakrishna.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. StartupXseed Ventures participates, on average, in 20 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. In 2016, the fund's activity was at its peak. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 2 percentage points less exits when compared to other organizations.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Internet, SaaS. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If there are 4 or 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - India. Bellatrix Aerospace, Aibono, Darwinbox are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Along with StartupXseed Ventures, start-ups are often financed by 3one4 Capital, Endiya Partners, Venture Highway. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are 3one4 Capital, Endiya Partners, growX ventures, the total number of co-investors is 3. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by 3one4 Capital, iLabs Capital, Lightspeed India Partners, as well as 1 other investor.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
18.2% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.