This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Hyderabad. The VC's location is in Asia, India.
In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are most common for this fund. In real terms, this VC performs 72 percentage points more exits than other funds. In comparison with other funds, iLabs Capital makes 21 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments.
Kissht, IndianMoney, Hansel.io are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - India. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If the applying start-up has 1 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are SaaS, Manufacturing. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 other investors. Besides iLabs Capital, start-ups are typically funded by Endiya Partners, Venture Highway, VenturEast and 9 more VCs. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Hyderabad Angels, CIIE. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Trusted Insight, Trifecta Capital Advisors, Sequoia Capital India.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: ilab.dk; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first last, first last_initial, last, last first_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.