DRW Venture Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Chicago.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from DRW Venture Capital is 50-100 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this DRW Venture Capital performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight RedSeal, Final, SpiderOak. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Analytics, Blockchain. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The current fund was established by Don Wilson. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the DRW Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Triangle Peak Partners, Techstars, RRE Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Pivot Investment Partners, MATH Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Optum Ventures, GE Ventures.
|$30M||08 Sep 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$310M||27 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$85M||13 Jan 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$135M||08 Dec 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|06 Jan 2020||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$16M||06 Nov 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$27M||04 Dec 2018||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$37M||21 May 2018||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$20M||17 Jan 2017||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
– Crusoe Energy Systems from San Francisco has closed a $128m Series B equity financing led by Valor Equity Partners.
– Lowercarbon Capital, DRW Venture Capital, Founders Fund, Bain Capital Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Polychain Capital, KCK Group, Upper90, Winklevoss Capital, Exor, Zigg Capital and JB Straubel participated.
– The company provides solutions for the energy industry.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.